Date for your diary!
Students who will be joining us in Y7 in September are invited to join us for a 3-day summer school during the summer break. Throughout these days students will spend time with Alder staff and their new form group, taking part in a range of fun and engaging activities. It will be a great opportunity to build on the experience from the July transition days, allowing us all to get to know each other better and be ready for September.
- Summer school dates: Monday 9th to Wednesday 11th August.
- Time: 9:00am to 2:30pm each day.
- Refreshments at break time will be provided.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Children can wear their own clothes, uniform is not required.
- With your consent we would like to take photographs of the summer school activities.